Procedure to register the UPI Compliant:
The Unified Payment Interface (UPI) is becoming the preferred mode of payment with time. It is convenient to send and receive money using the UPI system. Furthermore, you can do the bill payment, etc., using UPI. For more details follow onbreakingnews.com
However, it happens with the customers that they face the issues while making payments and receiving money through UPI. The problems happening doing the transactions affect their business. Therefore, they file a complaint regarding it.
UPI app is compliant on the top of the app. Let us get into the details to start with the process to know the UPI compliant registration procedure. You can file the complaint using the BHIM app developed by the National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI).
How can we report the transaction compliant using Paytm?
We share the process to you to ‘register the transaction compliant using Paytm’ as well as ‘Paytm Customer Care Number’. The procedure is simple for you to follow the steps provided below:
- You can visit the Paytm app.
- Then, visit the 24×7 help and support section in the application.
- Check the option of the view on services.
- You can lodge your complaint to the 24×7 complaint department related to the UPI transaction.
- You can call Paytm on their 24X7 helpline number: 0120-4456-456 to help resolve your queries. Paytm payment bank customer care number.
The users can transfer the money from one bank account to another using the Paytm app. The money transfer takes place through the UPI mode in a few minutes. National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) did the development of the UPI app.
It is safe for the user to use the app to make a payment. Moreover, it does not allow the user to make the payment. The security process follows two-step authentication. On the other hand, the users can get a more secure account with the Paytm Security Shield for the Paytm app.
It takes only a few minutes to transfer the money from one account to another through the UPI. The shield allows protection to avoid the situation of digital fraud. However, it sometimes happens; due to server issues, payment failure occurs. There are pending cases regarding the complaint.
Additionally, the Paytm compliant team checks the complaints with NPCI regular basis. It takes around 24 hours to know the final status of failure or success of payments. Then, the banks prepare the bank reconciliation statement. The money is deducted from the bank by mistake then, and then it comes back to your account within two days.
Still, it takes time due to the bank transfer. It happens due to the procedure happening, so it takes time. From the bank-to-bank transfer, the rules are different in the two banks, so transferring the money becomes a hectic process. Therefore, it is advisable to check that you transfer the money to the correct account.
Check all the details carefully and then make the payment accordingly. The issues in the payment procedure through the UPI mode happen rarely. It is a rare case that happens. Additionally, the bank cannot provide the details of money addition and deduction while making the payment online.
NPCI does multiple checks so that the payment procedure is conducted smoothly. In such cases, the NPCI looks to provide the approval. Such payments require approval during the reconciliation to make payment and receive in the bank.
It takes around two days, so the payment comes to the bank account. Paytm shield protection ensures that the payment is made securely. Therefore, the user does not face any inconvenience related to it.
The process to do UPI compliant through the BHIM App
The process is to file the ‘UPI compliant through the BHIM app’ and ‘What is the UPI complaint number’ is as follows:
- Use the transaction history to raise the compliant on the BHIM app.
- You can find your transaction information in the raise compliant option of the application.
- The user needs to choose the transactions from the compliant option. Then, the person can raise a complaint.
- Choose from the two options which are available to make compliant. The options for making the compliant are to call the bank or raise concerns through the app.
- They need to mention the reason behind making the complaint while clicking on the option.
- On the other hand, click on the call to bank option if you want to talk to the customer care official.
- The user can connect to the BHIM app toll-free number 1800-120-1740.
- Therefore, the user can directly file the complaint by calling the customer care team.
Get in touch compliant service of BHIM UPI.
BHIM UPI created the customer service platform, i.e., “Get in Touch,” so that the customer can file the compliant using that application. They can file their compliant regarding the login, registration, cashback, transaction, bank account, PIN issue, etc.
Procedure to file the complaint through the “Get in touch” in BHIM UPI
The users can file their complaints using the “Get in touch” application present in BHIM UPI. Let us check out the steps by which you can file you are compliant.
- You can get into the “Get in Touch” page through the BHIM UPI application.
- There are three segments available: query, feedback, and compliance.
- Choose the segment in which you want to make the complaint regarding the app.
- Fill in all the information about the issue. You have to mention the issue that you are making a complaint about the app.
- Add all your information, including email id, VPA, transaction date, mobile, and mobile. Then, you have to make the verification regarding your compliance.
- Fill in all the mandatory information in the compliant column of the app.
- You can fill the captcha fields present in it and then submit it.
- The response to your complaint regarding the UPI will come to your registered mail id. It takes a few days to take action on your complaint and then send a reply.
We know that UPI is the most convenient way to make and receive payments for all individuals. They face any issues while making and receiving the payment. In that case, they can file the complaint to the BHIM UPI. The people can call ‘BHIM UPI customer care to register their complaint’ or send their issue written with the registered mail address.